Calcot & Spa
Terms & conditions
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to see the website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter.)
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business.
Limitations of warranties and liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or about this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We apply a voluntary service charge to our dining bills and 100% of the amounts received are distributed to all of our team members in every department across the hotel via a fair system. No element of service charge amounts are retained by the company and they are not taken into account when ensuring pay rates exceed minimum wage legislation.
The full name of our company is Calcot Health & Leisure Company Limited
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 4113929
Our registered address is: Calcot & Spa, Near Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8YJ.
You can contact us by email: email@example.com
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions then please contact us and we'll be happy to help.