Drive in cinema in the Cotswolds
Movie magic under the stars at Calcot
Stars and Cars! Enjoy date night, drive-in movie style in the meadow at Calcot this Autumn. We'll have a pre-order menu available (from burgers to lobster) and there’ll be a cashless bar with confectionery available on the night. Come rain or shine, the show will go on!
Drive In Cinema FAQs
Are tickets priced per person or per car?
Admission tickets to Movies in The Meadow are priced per car. If you would like to attend in multiple cars, you will need to make multiple bookings. Each visitor must have a valid admission ticket or they will be unable to attend the event.
How will we receive our tickets?
Your e-tickets will be sent to your booking email. We will accept either printed out tickets or tickets presented on your phone at the check-in gate.
Will I be refunded if my screening is cancelled due to Government Regulations?
All Movies in the Meadow screenings are subject to license and appropriate approvals during these unprecedented times. As such, they are subject to change. In the event of cancellation due to Government regulations, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on tickets. Please note that we will not refund the booking fee, only the face value of tickets. Refunds will be received within 14 days of the event date.
Can I swap/transfer my tickets to another screening after booking?
All sales of Movies in the Meadow tickets are final. Whilst we will provide a refund if the event cannot go ahead due to Government regulations, we do not offer the ability to swap or transfer tickets. If you would like to attend another screening, you will need to purchase additional tickets.
How many tickets can I book?
As many as you want! But please note that you can only have one car per booking. If you want to book for an additional car to attend Movies in the Meadow, you will need to complete the booking twice.
Is there an interval?
There are no intervals at Movies in the Meadow. Each screening will run from start to finish without a break.
Can I pre-book a specific parking space at the screening?
All parking bays at our Movies in the Meadow are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will not be able to pre-select where to park your vehicle.
How do we show our tickets when we arrive at the drive-in?
Upon arrival, we will request that you hold your booking email up on a device for our attendants to check. You will not need to open your car window, simply present it for us to check then you will be directed to your parking bay.
FOR YOUR SAFETY...
- We have a no smoking policy.
- Engines must not be running during the showing.
- No larger vehicles than a 4x4 car.
- During the film screening we ask that you stay in your car at all times unless using the toilet facilities on site.
- When the screening ends all cars will be exited by row directed by our stewards. Please do not try and exit before being told to do so safely.
- No outside food or drink is permitted to be consumed.
- Toilet facilities are provided on site – please ensure social distancing measures are observed. All facilities will be cleaned thoroughly between screenings.
- In an emergency please use your hazard lights to attract the attention of the stewards.
THE GOOD STUFF...
- A member of our team will contact you via email with a menu to pre-order food and drink and to confirm your car registration number prior to the screening.
- Any pre-ordered food will be delivered to your car from 7.15pm on the evening.
- There will be a cashless bar and confectionery stand open all evening from gate opening until the film ends.
Driving a motor vehicle whilst under the influence of alcohol is a crime and puts yourself and those around you at risk. If you visit Movies in the Meadow and are the designated driver, please enjoy the wide variety of non-alcoholic drinks available...