Calcot Spa is fully equipped with everything you’ll need to unwind for an hour, a few hours, an afternoon or a few days.
Outside there’s a soft-lit courtyard, floor-to-ceiling windows and a heated outdoor hot tub surrounded by stone-green slate. Inside, you’ll find delicate lighting, tasteful decor and beautiful artwork, and gorgeous comfortable furniture in the lounge. Every treatment room is unique with its own style and colour palette.
We’ve included a comprehensive list below of all facilities and everything the spa has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you and making sure you have the best experience, whether you’re joining us to relax, to train, for treatments or therapies.
For further information about our spa hotel in Gloucestershire please feel free to call on 01666 891232 or email [email protected]
- Seven treatment rooms
- A very friendly spa team and therapists
- 16m indoor pool + children’s smaller indoor pool
- Steam room
- Outdoor hot tub and courtyard with an open fire
- Individual changing rooms
- Technology-led fully-equipped gym
- Fitness professionals
- Robes and fluffy towels for all guests
- Lounge (designed by Beverley Bayes and Tom Howell)
- A healthy lunch menu
- Magazines and daily papers
- Industry-leading spa-branded products
- Tennis courts
- Bicycles for use throughout the grounds
- Excellent running routes and woodland gymnasium
- Ofsted-registered crèche open from 9:00am – 5:30pm (excluding lunch 12:30pm – 1:30pm)
Spa opening hours
Join us at any time throughout the day for training, treatments, rest and relaxation – whatever works for you and at a time that suits.
Club, gym, pool: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Treatments: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Steam and sauna: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Children are welcome
Every day between: 3:45pm – 5:15pm
Plus weekend mornings: 8:45am – 10:15am
Our Ofsted-registered crèche is available outside of these hours.
Request a spa brochure
Our printed glimpse at all that Calcot Spa has to offer.